Friday, 5 June 2015

My Gift To You Is Death...

'Liberation', 16.VI.14.
Photo: N. Leshy
Photographer: Pavel Cheksova.

"My gift to you is death, so embrace it and know thy true Self. Only by the stripping away of the false masks that we wear, deceiving ourselves, can we truly know who is standing in front of the mirror. To stand on the edge of the black abyss and not step forward is a deception. So, sever your head with the sickle, tear away Maya, spill your blood to drown the Demiurge of false perception and know the 'I'".

- Nikarev Leshy

"Only one stroke is required. With one stroke be out of it. Kill yourself, your ego, with one stroke."

- Shri Ranjit Maharaj, "Illusion vs. Reality", p. 155.






Just under two weeks ago I was invited to give a talk on Darkside Odinism. Today is the day of the meeting. The title of the talk is, At The Left Hand Of Odin: Blood On The Path And The Search For The Self. I may decide to put this into a short article on the concept of Shuyngj Way Odinism, The Road to Hel, but it will also be covered in one of the three books I am currently working on. I am not someone who enjoys crowds, people in general, or to be the focus of attention, so this will, as usual, be an interesting affair.
October 31, 2014
 
As mentioned previously, I am honoured to have been asked to give another talk on the Left Hand Path of Odinism. This one has been scheduled for mid January, 2015, and I am very much looking forward to doing it after such fantastic feedback from the last one held in July earlier this year. This lecture (Shuyngj Way Odinism: The Dark Path of Self-Knowledge) will be dedicated to the Dark Goddess, and my Slavic brothers, Volh Veleslav and Askr Svarte. More details to follow. 


June 8, 2014

"About an hour ago I took a phone call from an apparent reporter for a local newspaper wanting to know more about Shuyngj Way Odinism and National-Anarchism. It appears that in his eyes I am the "most spiritually dangerous and ideologically subversive individual in Shropshire." I wonder if Shri Ramana was ever described as such in India? Needless to say he understands diddly squat about either. I have never and will never speak to reporters, especially ones so obviously looking for a sensatonal piece to further their careers"


















Shared by अघोर | АГХОРА on VK, August 31st 2014, here.


Shared by अघोर | АГХОРА on VK, June 9th 2015, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment